Our Therapy and Counseling Services
Our aim is to help you improve the quality of your life and your mental health. We are genuinely interested in assisting you with overcoming your problems. You may feel that your potential is blocked, or that you cannot overcome obstacles at work or at home. We work with a diverse group of clients on a wide range of problems. Our clients find success in accomplishing their goals and finding direction in their life.
Collectively, we are able to offer a wide range of approaches and broad spectrum of specialties to effectively meet your needs.
Our specialties include, but are not limited to;
- MOOD SWINGS / BIPOLAR SPECTURM DISORDERS
- ANXIETY AND PANIC DISORDERS
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER
- ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- DIFFICULT CHILDHOOD
- PROFESSIONAL CHALLENGES (the arts and business)
- INHIBITION BLOCKING ACHIEVMENT
- BEREAVEMENT, MOURNING, DEATH AND DYING
- EATING DISORDERS
- ADDICTIONS / RECOVERY
- HIV / AIDS
- SEXUAL ABUSE
- FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS: INFIDELITY, DIVORCE, AND OTHER MATTERS
- GAY, LESBIAN,BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER ISSUES
- PARENTING ISSUES / CHILDREN
- ADOPTION / FERTILITY ISSUES
- POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
- LONELINESS, ISOLATION, SHYNESS, SOCIAL ANXIETY
- DIFFICULTY FINDING OR STAYING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- MEN'S ISSUES
- WOMEN'S ISSUES
- FINDING ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY
Our psychotherapeutic styles offer you flexibility. We draw from a wide spectrum of theoretical orientations, including some of the following: relational, intersubjectivity, interpersonal, modern analysis, and cognitive behavioral therapy, to highlight just a few. We take pride in being able to bring a warm, humanistic approach to the service we offer.
We have all worked as trusted psychotherapists, some for over 25 years, and maintain a sincere desire to help people.
Because each client is unique, we will help you discover what you want from therapy, and how you are most comfortable working. It is our task to adapt to your needs, as much as possible, while using our best professional judgment. You may want a therapist who is quiet, or you may seek more dialogue, advice, structure, and suggestion.
Our clients come to us from diverse cultures, all manner of professions, numerous religious affiliations, and all sexual orientations.
Entering psychotherapy is a sign of strength, not of weakness. Facing your problems alone, as you may already know, is difficult. A collaborative effort is the most effective way to gain control and understand where your problems come from and how to go about solving them.